The legacy of Baxter Tax Consulting is based upon results, relationships and relief.
As your tax professional, I promise you:
- Results – I work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, and then leverage my seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
- Relationship – I am your trusted partner in success. I offer a full range of professional services at a fair price and give you the individual attention that you deserve.
- Relief – Rest assured that when a need arises, I am ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
How Baxter Tax Consulting Assists Small Business Owners:
- Consulting with an accountant year-round will ensure that your company thrives, even during a difficult economy.
- Small businesses must constantly juggle competing priorities and make the tough decisions on where to allocate valuable resources.
- Most businesses struggle with where to spend and where to cut during uncertain times.
- Many cannot afford to have a full-time accountant on staff, and while some owners may have solid working knowledge of the day-to-day bookkeeping or the accounting needs of their businesses, the majority of companies rely on the expertise of a designated accountant only during tax season.
- Once tax season ends, many small business owners return to managing their own books.
- Many small business owners do not recognize the value of building a relationship with an accountant on a consultative basis throughout the year.
- I serve as your trusted advisor – offering invaluable counsel that will take your business to the next level.
- I assist you in navigating through an uncertain economy.
- I bring expertise; knowledge, experience and perspective while helping you achieve an ambitious business marketing and development plan that will grow your assets.
Reasons Why Small Business Owners Use Baxter Tax Consulting:
- Business owners using my accountant report that the service was and is key to their success.
- I bring your financial information to life! Remember, if all of your data is “sitting” in a database and you’re not interpreting, analyzing or using it to help drive your business direction and decisions – you are missing out on a great opportunity.
- Baxter Tax Consulting can help you dive into the numbers and use them to propel greater business growth and profitability in the future.
Baxter Tax Consulting Provides a New Perspective:
- Sometimes small business owners are so “in the weeds” running the day-to-day operations of their companies that they may not see the whole picture.
- As a tax professional removed from your business I can provide a different perspective that may otherwise be missed.
- Sometimes, that’s all it takes to come up with the next Big Idea !!!
Baxter Tax Consulting Has Reach:
- Never underestimate how valuable it is to receive guidance from someone who has insight and knowledge across thousands of businesses and industries.
- I follow best practices – those that are working for the top businesses in America.
- I identify the mistakes that lead to personal and/or company failure.
***REMEMBER: Every business needs a financial plan.
The primary reason why thousands of business owners fail every year is because they didn’t have a plan. When asked why, they state: “I just didn’t know where to start.”
Let me partner with you:
- I will look at all of the data and assist you in building a clear and concise roadmap to success.
- I thoroughly understand tax law.
- No matter how you slice it, taxes are not always easy and straightforward.
- Rules and regulations change on an almost continuous basis.
- Aligning with Baxter Tax Consulting will ensure that your business remains compliant – a critical step in maximizing your tax savings.
- Most small business owners relying on my expertise say, “The tax savings I encountered by working with Sandi has more than covered 10 times the accounting fees she charged”.
Sandi Will Assist Your Business By:
- Preparing periodic financial statements and annual audit reports.
- Analyzing your financial statements, looking for problem areas or ways you could improve your financial management.
- Determining working capital and cash flow requirements.
- Helping you develop a budget and a system of monthly reporting so you can regularly check on you actual financial transactions in relation to what had been budgeted.
- Preparing tax returns and assisting with tax planning.
- Setting up a tax calendar to help you comply with all filing requirements.
- Setting up your accounting systems.
- Determining loan or capital requirements.
- Acting as advisor and sounding board in all of your financial and administrative matters.
- Performing operational reviews to help you find ways to run your company more efficiently.
- Analyzing product and customer profitability and break-even levels.
REMEMBER: The extra insight, guidance, and expertise offered by Baxter Tax Consulting will be the catalyst that makes your business thrive.