Welcome to Baxter Tax Consulting – Assisting you with your financial and tax needs for 63 years!
The legacy of Baxter Tax Consulting is based upon results, relationships and relief.
As your tax professional, Sandi promises you:
- Results – She work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, and then leverages her seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
- Relationship – Sandi is your trusted partner in success. She provides the full range of professional services at a fair price and gives you the individual attention that you deserve.
- Relief – Rest assured that when a need arises, Sandi is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
How Baxter Tax Consulting Assists Small Business Owners:
- Consulting with an accountant year-round will ensure that your company thrives, even during a difficult economy.
- Small businesses must constantly juggle competing priorities and make the tough decisions on where to allocate valuable resources.
- Most businesses struggle with where to spend and where to cut during uncertain times.
- Many cannot afford to have a full-time accountant on staff, and while some owners may have solid working knowledge of the day-to-day bookkeeping or the accounting needs of their businesses, the majority of companies rely on the expertise of a designated accountant only during tax season.
- Once tax season ends, many small business owners return to managing their own books.
- Many small business owners do not recognize the value of building a relationship with an accountant on a consultative basis throughout the year.
- Sandi serves as your trusted advisor – offering invaluable counsel that will take your business to the next level.
- She assists you in navigating through an uncertain economy.
- She brings expertise; knowledge, experience and perspective while helping you achieve an ambitious business marketing and development plan that will grow your assets.
Reasons Why Small Business Owners Use Baxter Tax Consulting:
- Business owners using Sandi’s accountant report state that the services she provided were and are key to their success.
- Sandi brings your financial information to life! Remember, if all of your data is “sitting” in a database and you’re not interpreting, analyzing or using it to help drive your business direction and decisions – you are missing out on a great opportunity.
- Baxter Tax Consulting can help you dive into the numbers and use them to propel greater business growth and profitability in the future.
Baxter Tax Consulting Provides a New Perspective:
- Sometimes small business owners are so “in the weeds” running the day-to-day operations of their companies that they may not see the whole picture.
- As a tax professional removed from your business Sandi can provide a different perspective that may otherwise be missed.
- Sometimes, that’s all it takes to come up with the next Big Idea!
Baxter Tax Consulting Has Reach:
- Never underestimate how valuable it is to receive guidance from someone who has insight and knowledge across thousands of businesses and industries.
- Sandi follows best practices – those that are working for the top businesses in America.
- She identifies the mistakes that lead to personal and/or company failure.
The primary reason why thousands of business owners fail every year is because they didn’t have a plan. When asked why, they state: “I just didn’t know where to start.”
Let Sandi partner with you:
- She will look at all of the data and assist you in building a clear and concise roadmap to success.
- She thoroughly understands tax law.
- No matter how you slice it, taxes are not always easy and straightforward.
- Rules and regulations change on an almost continuous basis.
- Aligning with Baxter Tax Consulting will ensure that your business remains compliant – a critical step in maximizing your tax savings.
- Most small business owners relying on Sandi’s expertise say, “The tax savings I encountered by working with Sandi has more than covered 10 times the accounting fees she charged”.
Sandi Will Assist Your Business By:
- Preparing periodic financial statements and annual audit reports.
- Analyzing your financial statements, looking for problem areas or ways you could improve your financial management.
- Determining working capital and cash flow requirements.
- Helping you develop a budget and a system of monthly reporting so you can regularly check on you actual financial transactions in relation to what had been budgeted.
- Preparing tax returns and assisting with tax planning.
- Setting up a tax calendar to help you comply with all filing requirements.
- Setting up your accounting systems.
- Determining loan or capital requirements.
- Acting as advisor and sounding board in all of your financial and administrative matters.
- Performing operational reviews to help you find ways to run your company more efficiently.
- Analyzing product and customer profitability and break-even levels.
REMEMBER: The extra insight, guidance, and expertise offered by Baxter Tax Consulting will be the catalyst that makes your business thrive.